Nintendo DSi System Update Warning
This concerns only Nintendo DSi and DSi XL owners and in no way effects NDS and DS Lite.
Please DO NOT update your DSi Firmware before checking with us if the Multi-Cart game menu will be compatible with the latest firmware version. There were problems with DSi firmware version 1.4 that we are happy to report were quickly solved now, but just so that you don't loose any gameing time - please check here before updating!
If you have purchased a DS Multicart for use on DSi please be advised that the latest System Update version 1.4.3 has a "glitch" in it that can causes compatibility issues with Multi-Game menu. Our technical staff is working on this and we hope that with the next update this issue will be resolved, but in the meantime - please,
Do NOT update Your DSi if you want to continue using multicarts.
if you do not update:
- Games You have on your DSi will work the same as they did before
- NDS Multicarts will work on your Nintendo DSi (will NOT if you update)
- You can continue using DS Internet Browser and play games online
- DSiWare games that you have purchased at DSi Shop will work just fine
what are you missing if you don't update:
- You can not enter DSi Shop to buy new DSiWare games, as this feature will ask you to update to the latest firmware
Same warning goese out to Nintendo 3DS owners. At this time our carts work on all 3DS models (USA, European, Australian and Japanese) and with all current N3DS firmware versions up to 3DS 2.1, but please - do NOT update the firmware before checking our NDSmulticarts site to see if there are any compatibility issues with your new console.
For new customers
Check your DSi firmware version before you buy!
Before you buy a DS Multicart for DSi system please make sure that you have a Firmware version is not 1.4.3 To see what firmware version is installed on your DSi:
- Click the [ System Setting ]first icon in DSi menu
- Your version number will be displayed on the bottom-right corner of the upper screen.
Ver 1.4 U or Ver 1.2 J or another one - anything
below 1.4.3 is fine!
NDS and DS Lite
Nintendo DS and DS Lite owners that do not have DSi SHOP on their consoles will never be asked to update their system, so there are no compatibility issues with these consoles.
Note that NONE of our competitors warned their users about the compatibility issues, and they DID have the same problems. We don't even know if all of them have fixed it... they just ignore it :(